Our 2017 event saw 150 speakers, a 200,000-square-foot exhibition and 3,250 attendees. In 2018, TU-Automotive Detroit will be even bigger and better. You can expect:
- In-depth tracks on ADAS and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Cities and Urban Mobility, Connected Services, Data and more.
- TU-Automotive Cybersecurity: Apply technology and best practices to deliver robust security defenses and processes within a more secure ecosystem – this is where automotive and cybersecurity experts come together.
- TU-Automotive E-Mobility: From powertrain to charging, learn everything you need to know to charge ahead with your Electric Vehicle strategy.
- Project Kairos: New for 2018! We’re bringing more than just start-up pitches – learn from leading investors, hear success stories & case studies, and see who will take home the Kairos Automotive Award.
- The Exhibition Floor: Walk the world’s largest automotive technology expo. Visit over 150 booths, try live demos and test “drive” autonomous vehicles.
- TU-Automotive Awards and Kick-Off Party: Highlighting innovation in automotive technology, the TU-Automotive Awards are the most anticipated in the industry. Meet the leading minds of the connected-car industry to highlight innovation and quality.
…and much more!