Autonomous Systems World is a two-day, high-level business conference bringing together the top experts in the fields of autonomous robots, intelligent machines and smart technologies.
We invite you to be part of Autonomous Systems World in Berlin in June 2017 to define the future of the future of intelligent autonomous machines. Connect with over 300 peers from around the world, and learn, network and share best practice strategies at the only dedicated forum where all autonomous systems, robotics and smart technology stakeholders come together.
Autonomous Systems World at a glance:
- 300+ attendees from across the autonomous systems, robotics and smart technology ecosystem
- 50+ inspiring speakers from visionary keynotes to vertical market case studies and technology spotlights
- Expanded three-track executive conference featuring tracks impacting autonomous systems, machine learning, AI, and industrial robotics
- Extensive high-level networking opportunities
- Training sessions, workshops and a lot of satellite sessions throughout two days to maximise your learning and knowledge exchange in the most interactive environment.