Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo will showcase everything you need to develop your intelligent vehicle, from the obvious autonomous vehicle-driving software, sensors and communication systems to tires and wheels for autonomous vehicles, or complete vehicle concepts.
This World Expo will cover all modes of automated personal transportation, from passenger cars, buses and coaches to trucks and industrial vehicles. And because the event is co-located with Automotive Testing Expo, the world’s largest vehicle test and development technologies exhibition, visitors to Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo will also see countless ADAS validation systems and service providers.
Furthermore, the exhibition is part of Global Automotive Components and Suppliers Expo, which showcases everything from interior designs, materials and concepts to next-generation powertrain components and complete power concepts, plus vehicle materials, fastening solutions, lighting technologies, safety systems, and so much more. Over 650 exhibitors participate – and those in Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo will only showcase systems that are specifically for autonomous vehicles.
So if you are working on an autonomous vehicle, you need to attend Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo! Entry is free, and you’ll also have the chance to buy a delegate pass for the accompanying international conferences: the Autonomous Vehicle Interior Design & Technology Symposium as well as the Autonomous Vehicle Safety Regulation Symposium (fee applies and seats are limited on a first-come, first-served basis).
You can expect to see:
- Autonomous Vehicle Driving/Instructional Software
- Next-generation Wireless Communications
- Mapping/Navigational Technologies
- Engineering Partners and Experts for Autonomous Vehicles
- Autonomous Vehicle Infrastructure Solutions and Technologies
- Autonomous Vehicle Interior Concepts
- Components and Advanced Technologies especially for and enabled by Autonomous Vehicles
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Recognition Systems
- Investment and Partner-seeking Opportunities
- 4/5G Technologies
- Vehicle-to-Roadside Communication Technologies
- Complete Vehicle Concepts and Pioneering Ideas