Today’s consumer isn’t sold by an attractive exterior or engine size. More often, it’s now the connectivity features, creature comforts and other innovative technologies inside the vehicle that seal the deal.
Automakers and suppliers alike are racing to give their brands’ UX (user experience) a competitive advantage, and the WardsAuto User Experience Conference is focused on how to get there.
Hundreds of automotive professionals involved in interiors participated in our inaugural event in 2016, and we anticipate even greater attendance and networking opportunities in 2017.
WardsAuto User Experience Conference draws OEM and Tier-1 buying-chain professionals with a schedule packed with valuable insights, such as:
• MAJOR KEYNOTES from OEMs and technology providers
• LIVELY PANEL DISCUSSIONS featuring leaders in automotive UX
• WARDS 10 BEST UX AWARDS CEREMONY, calling design team winners on stage to accept honors
• VEHICLE DISPLAYS of the award-winning cars and light trucks
• SPONSOR EXHIBITS from leading solution providers showing their latest innovations
• NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES to meet up with peers and make new connections
For more information, visit the Events page on the WardsAuto website.