We can help your business, organization and/or industry by:
- Advising how driverless transportation will impact your operational, business and revenue models,
- Assisting in the development of policies, strategies and plans around driverless transportation,
- Helping you understand the various technologies involved and how they might begin to be deployed,
- Identifying possible future business models or strategies that can maximize the benefits and mitigate the downsides as the technology gets deployed.
Do you require a speaker or presenter for your corporate or industry event? We can engage the audience with a fascinating insight into the near future and the possibilities that driverless transportation will make possible. We can also address the latest developments and trends in the world of driverless transportation and how it will impact your specific business / industry.
We collaborate with research organizations and funders to conduct studies that will improve the understanding of driverless transportation, its underlying technologies and how these can lead to opportunities for your organization.
In addition, we assist companies identify business opportunities in the hardware, software and service aspects of driverless technology and help them develop these opportunities.
We publicize the progress being made in the field of driverless transportation, the expected launch schedule, and the impact on transportation and society as a whole. More specifically, we:
- Write articles for the general media and specialized publications
- Provide inputs to reporters and writers
- We give presentations to a wide variety of general and specialized audiences
- Publish a free weekly newsletter, the Mile Marker, which provides insights into the happenings of the industry.
Please Contact Us
for more information